Posted on 16th May 2016 @ 1:43 PM
Graph It Markers UK, are proud to be Sponsoring the Manga Alley Art Competition at this year’s MCM Expo at London’s Excel Centre 27th-29th May 2016.
The Theme for this year’s Manga Alley Art Competition is My Favourite X Men Character. There is £300 worth of Graph It Marker prizes up for grabs!!
There will be 2 categories for entries, under 16 years and 16 years plus. We will accept both pre-made and Alley made entries into the competition. All entries must obtain an authorised entry sticker from the Graph It Stand (Stand 451) and fully complete their contact details.
The Graph It Marker Manga Alley Art Competition is open to everyone! The contest will be run throughout the 3 days of the show.
On our stand (No. 451), we will also be featuring amazing offers on the Graph‘it Marker range as well as many other colouring products from Fila Lyra.
The lucky winners of this year’s competition will be notified by the 21st June 2016, with prizes dispatched the end of the following week. For full terms & conditions please scroll down below the image immediately following this text.
Graph It Marker Drawing Competition Entry Guidelines
There will be two age categories; Under 16 years and Over 16 years. We will accept both pre-made drawings and drawings produced at the show during the 3 days of MCM ComiCon London.
Unfortunately, your artwork cannot be returned.
If you are entering a pre-made piece of artwork, you will need to fill out an entry sticker (with name, address etc..), available from the Graph’it Marker stand (No. 451) and fix it to the back of your artwork before handing it in at the stand.
All show made entries to the competition must be completed on the A4 sized paper, available from the Graph’it Marker stand. You will also need to fill out a sticker (with name, address etc..), and fix it to the back of your work.
1. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
2. To enter the Graph It Marker Drawing competition you must be a valid MCM EXPO ticket holder at the time of entry.
3. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of the Distributor, Premium Art Brands Ltd
4. No purchase necessary.
5. Multiple (non-duplicated) entries are acceptable within the drawing competition.
6. Incorrect, duplicated or incomplete information will automatically disqualify the entrant.
7. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. The drawing competition prize is as specified in the competition details.
9. Entry into the Drawing competition is on the Graph It Marker stand 451.
10. To submit a complete and valid entry, entrants will be required to provide various personal details including full name, email address and residential address, for the purpose of winner notification.
11. Each entry will be individually judged according to its merits on the basis of skill, originality and creativity as determined by the Promoter in their sole discretion. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
13. The winner will be selected within 14 days after the competition end date, and contacted within 7 days by email.
14. The Promoter will make all reasonable effort to contact the winner. If the prize is unclaimed within 14 days from the notification, the winner will forfeit the prize.
15. The winner’s name may be announced publicly through any/all of Graph’it Marker Twitter and Facebook networks, including http://premiumartbrands.com as the Distributor.
16. The Promoter will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
17. The prize will be delivered to the winner by Royal Mail / Courier.
18. The Promoter will make all reasonable effort to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
19. The Promoter does not take any responsibility for parcels which are lost or stolen.
20. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish any of the entries received.
21. The prizes are as stated and are non-transferable or exchangeable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If, due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter is unable to provide the stated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
22. Privacy statement: We will only use and store your personal information for the purposes disclosed to you. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing material from us at any time